Thursday, July 22, 2010

God is Simply Amazing!

It amazes me how God will put people on my heart to where I can't do anything but think about them. Most of the time, I will just react by praying for them. Never calling to talk, just praying for them and trying to get through the day. The last couple of times that happened it ended with regret. Their parent ended up passing away and I never knew what I was praying for or giving them the strength of just knowing someone was praying for them. Yesterday was different. I called the girl who I just could not get out of my mind. She was still searching for a job, depressed, and I think feeling alone. She told me that she would know by the end of the week about one job. I told her how God had just placed her on my heart all day and that I would be praying for her and the job. Today, she sent me a text. She landed the job and starts Tuesday!! I love that God had me reach out and I got to share in such wonderful news!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home