Sunday, June 12, 2005

Alright, maybe I was wrong!

I can't believe I am doing this! Since there is now a boy from the youth group working at Albertson's, I am now an official "Pusher of the cart to the shopping cart corral"!! But I want the world to know that it is only at Albertson's & J.B. just happens to have to go get all the carts. I still think that it is a cheap way of corporate America to get us, the consumers, to work for free. But, if it makes J.B's job easier, then I will do my part...but once again, only at the Albertson's on Highland!
My life was so much easier when J.B. was in school!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Way to put that cart up Sharon! I secretly think ugly things about non-cart putter-uppers, so if I see you at that particular Albertson's I won't have to give you a dirty look. :-)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home