Friday, May 27, 2005

Jon's Growing Up!


Jon's Big Night Posted by Hello
Well, tonight is the Transition's Dinner & Dance, a celebration from leaving middle school & going into High School. Yes, I am now officially the parent of a freshman. Jon met up with Joel at his house, Joel was decked out in a tuxedo, and Brother Red was driving them to the dance. I will be picking them up. The two of them looked so awesome! Joel told Jon he thought he was Blaine when he first saw him. Jon loved that, he really looks up to Blaine so it was a really cool thing to say. I went out & bought each of them a disposable camera & told them they had to get a picture of the kids from the youth group all together. I hope they have a night that they will never forget!
Back to having a freshman, they got out of school today at 12:15. I watched the clock from twenty til and got all teary eyed when I told the girls that Jon was now in High School. It gets so sad knowing that he is growing up so fast, but you know, it sure is fun living all these new, exciting times with him. He makes me proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home