Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Horsin' Around!

Sometimes I just laugh at the stupidest things! Friday when I was at work, I kept smelling something a little rotten. Not like make you want to gag rotten, just something that just didn't smell right. I looked everywhere--trash can, my flower vases....I just couldn't find the smell.
Later, when I was filling in for the receptionist, some of the girls were talking about kidney stones. I said something awful about this really mean, arrogant supervisor (I immediately appologized-but it was comical) I just said it to be funny, not meaning any harm--I mean as much as I pray for the man, I surely wouldn't want to see him in pain. Or better yet, wish that on his wife!! Anyway, I told them I was going back to my office to pray & ask for forgiveness. A little while later is when it hit! You know how they say it will always come back to bite you! Well, I'm sitting there typing, sitting on my leg & I start smelling that smell again. I just happened to look down & low & behold, I have horse poop on my shoe! I've been taking Rachel to the horse stalls & I don't have boots. I own 2 pair of high heels, a bad pair of sandals, 1 pair of casual shoes & a pair of tennis shoes. I dressed casual and since we can't wear sandals, I wore my casual shoes that I had worn to see the horses. I laughed so hard!
I guess I need to go buy some stomping around shoes and not say bad things about people!

2 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

i was wondering what that smell was when you were up her at church the other day.

you just gave me my laugh for the day.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Hey Sharon! I needed to ask you about a few things and I thought I'd be able to find a link to your email on here, but alas, I was not. Can you please email me at pamela.terrell@gmail.com? Thanks!
P.S. Nothing really important--just a few odds and ends.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home