Saturday, February 26, 2005

I Love Hanging out with Jon!

Last night, Jon & I volunteered to serve dinner at the Blue & Gold Banquet. He could receive service hours for Boy Scouts, but overall, we just thought it would be a nice thing to do--let the parents enjoy the night. So here we are serving over 200 meals & having so much fun. At one point, I think Jon caught my finger when he went to take a plate from me and the salad spilled into the jambalaya. He said, "Oh no, we seem to have a mishap." I went, what?, he goes, "We need a clean up in Aisle 5." All the women just laughed. He has such a dry sense of humor, he makes me laugh.
Then on the way home, we were talking about disciple now. I think we plan to make a dummy out of old clothes & boat it across the river to put on the bank in the woods. We're planning on trying to get a watermelon or some type of big fruit, vegetable for the head. During our free time, we are using Brother Robert's potato launcher & we'll try to hit the dummy. I was thinking that we would need someone on the other side since it is so far away, to try to film this explosion. But, we would probaby end up killing the other dummy in the boat filming!!

1 Comments:

Blogger f8d90a said...

I've been blog surfing, and so many blogs have terrible grammar and little content.

I very much enjoyed the two posts you've made thus far, coherent, collected, and comical. Keep it up!

~Christopher

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home