Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Break out the Tissues!!

My mind wanders too much. Tonight at the View, which was absolutely AWESOME, Robert mentioned his age, 37. Then went on doing his normal, moving service. Well, after most of the kids had left and Jon was watching some game, I start thinking about Robert's message and BING-a thought comes in my head. Robert said he was 37. Now what I hear is, Robert said I was 5 years older than him!! Oh my goodness--now I realize that I am like the oldest person in the View. How am I going to handle all that pressure, you know with the wisdom thing? Great, now I have a complex, thanks Robert!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger robert terrell said...

sharon you read far too much into things. :) how in the world my message got you worrying about you age i'll never understand.

2:19 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

Robert-I've never been one to worry about my age--obviously or I would have said I was younger! I just think of alot of stuff & usually laugh! Unless you think I should start worrying?!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home