Friday, March 04, 2005

Oh, How I Love Wednesdays!

Have I told you lately how much I love Wednesdays? I wish everday was Wednesday. Years ago, I used to love work and was so shocked when I went back to work, after a 10 year break with kids. Corporate America is an ugly place to be. There is so much greed and so many only looking out for #1--the wrong #1. I would think at some point it will have to give & go back to the way it used to be. But I seem to be blinded from all of that on Wednesdays. It's my day of rejuvination! I can walk around the workplace whistling, more than usual, and just so happy knowing that I get to go to church and see my friends & soak in the Word. I used to think that maybe I could make a difference in our office, not so sure now, but maybe. My mission, to change corporate America--one office at a time, maybe God put me here to make a difference. All I can say is, I must be on a very long mission!!! Oh, and by the way, I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Wednesday has always been my favorite day of the week too. And go get 'em (corporate America, that is)!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home