Monday, May 16, 2005

Oh, tell me what you want!

I think I must be getting wierder with age, well, actually I know I am and I don't know why. But, everything just seems so funny to me and it is usually really goofy stuff. It sort of scares me, but it is also nice knowing that it takes ALOT to make me mad.
Tonight we cut through Shenandoah & there was a car going really slow, talking to a man who had been jogging. Immediately I'm like, look kids they're filming that funny commercial! I really wanted to roll down the windows and the 3 of us start singing.....Oh, tell me what you want, what you really, really want.....
Wouldn't that have been a hoot! Of course, my kids would have killed me! Besides, they were probably too busy jogging every night and not watching tv that they would've maced us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

being maced would have been hard to explain. too funny!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home