Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love God's Reassurance

Every since Thanksgiving, I have been hit with one bad thing after another. And yesterday was no different. It's funny how I have always been one to pray for others but forget about prayer when it comes to my issues. I can conquer anything and have to has always been my attitude. But not this time. I was deep in prayer for a friend of mine, fervishly praying for them every day. By the time my issues hit, I immediately went to prayer mode. And I have been praying for wisdom and that I handle these issues in a Godly manner.
Yesterday, the issue hit me hard. It was like...what else??!! And it is purposely hateful, spiteful things that I am being dealt. I set into prayer but I am so upset that i emailed 2 dear friends of mine to pray. I have never so desperately asked for prayers.
Now this is where God's love comes into play. I take Rachel to the Lake to have her lab work done for pre op. I get out of the car and there is this man sitting in his run down, beat up, really old car. His front license plate reads, "There is no problem too big for God". I smiled and thanked him. The 3 people I dealt with at the lab...all very truly said, "God Bless you Ms. Walters, Merry Christmas". I tell you, I felt like God was reaching down and hugging me. I love His reassurance. Of course, the problem is not solved...but I am pushing on and handling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home