Saturday, June 26, 2010

Someone Needs to Pray for Patience!!

Jon and I were driving home from the movies this afternoon and got a little stuck in traffic. There was a truck ahead of us that got off of the interstate and missed the parking for Blue Bayou Water Park. He stopped our lane, with his blinker on, trying to get over....obviously not from this area. There was this truck behind me that just kept laying on his horn. Then we get going, he is right on my bumper until I turn about 5 miles down the road . He even layed on his horn another time. We were on a two lane road with a car in front of me, I couldn't go faster nor could I get over. When we stopped at a red light, I started cracking up laughing. In his windshield, right in front of him on his dashboard.....his Bible!!! I am going to think the best and not think that he was the most impatient driver and assume that he really, really had to pee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home