Sunday, March 21, 2010

Smiling Again...Alot!

It's funny how things change, sometimes quickly. Two weeks ago I put a call into my psychologist needing a refill for my anti depressants. I had been off of them for 3 weeks. It's such a low dosage that he said when I don't take them, I wouldn't even notice. I was so overwhelmed with stress from the way david treats Jon. Then after a week of agony, I just let it go.
David really never helped raise the kids, other than financially. So when I see how it hurts them a little, but not deeply, it is easier to handle. Jon says, mom that's just how dad is, he's always been into himself and it's no big deal. His latest was asking jon to live with him and then telling him he is a guest in his house. What an uncaring ass.
I finally realized that they are going to be okay. It's his loss not mine. So forget the prescription!! Love life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home