Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday Morning!

Oh, how I tend to dread Mondays. It seems like all I do is work on the weekends and really never rest. But today, I am checking Rachel out early and we are going to possibly visit Dutchtown High. She is so set on not going to Parkview. I have mixed feelings about this but am going to be open about the possibility. In all reality, Parkview is going to be such a financial burden on me.
However, we have to sell our house first!!! I need to paint my bathroom, touch up the kitchen ceiling, replace some planks on the porch, replace a light fixture in the washroom and other light touch ups. The work never stops. Then after we sell the house, I have to find an affordable house in Dutchtown School District....I might have found a neighborhood last night. It's a new one that is being built. We are going to try to find it today after school.
This may be an exciting Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home