Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Well, we are finally back from Indiana! What a quick visit. I really needed one more week at least. And as usual, I ran around like crazy visiting & left feeling guilty for not visiting everyone that I needed to see. Oh well, there's always next year.This is a picture of the drive in movie....that was David's favorite part of our trip. Jon's was white water rafting, outside of Chatanooga, and Rachel just wants to move to Indiana! She loves the small town where you have sidewalks where you can just walk to the park or to school. I like the idea that mom still doesn't lock her doors & life is just so simple. Think of all the crazy running around I have to do for the kids, and if we were there, Jon could actually walk to football practice, walk to scouts. But then again, our life and everything we are involved in is here....maybe all of my family would like the hot, humid weather here in baton rouge!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Yep we miss that about Missouri too. Adam did walk 4 houses down to the neighborhood school and we lived on Main Street...really!

6:25 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I grew up on E. Main St. in Centerville! David & I were laughing about how Mayberryish it is and right next door to mom is a barber, named Lloyd!! He has the old time barber chairs & light! Lloyd, Floyd, it must be Mayberry!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home