Thursday, July 21, 2005


This is the only covered bridge that I got to see this trip. I really wanted to be able to tour Putnam County this year on the way up to my hometown. It is probably only an hour & half away, but too far to drive when you have a ton of relatives to see. Anyway, Putnam county has 32 covered bridges, most in the late 1800's. Jon & I wanted to see about 3 that were so close together, but Rachel was SO burnt out on traveling, who can blame her....being 9 & driving 1000 miles. Anyway, this bridge was at Cataract Falls, I remember going to the falls as a kid & hope to return one day. We just went to the bridge & loved it!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Terrell said...

It's beautiful...so did you just think "Bridges of Madison County" the whole time you were there?

6:23 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I guess I will have to go rent Bridges of Madison County! I have never seen it. I just kept thinking how simple it must have been & how serene. I guess I've been missing my small town upbringing.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home