Monday, June 28, 2010

How Funny Is This?!!!

Had to laugh this morning. I just recently shut down my facebook account. And to be honest, I really don't miss it. I miss a handful of girls and one of the guys. But have so much more time. It really is a distraction. I've been emailing the girls, so life is good!!

About 3 months ago, I joined this new church. Went to a new members dinner and got connected with a connect group for single moms. They only meet once a month for dinner, a speaker and then small groups. Well, seems like this weekend they placed me in a small group. I get this email this morning from my single mom over 40's leader to join in on their discussion group. I click onto it and it takes me to the facebook sign in page!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I wonder how many moms spend alot of their time on that one!! Well, been there, done that....I won't be in on that discussion group!! Although, I would assume you probably don't get alot of men making inappropriate comments! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home