Sunday, September 04, 2005

Breaking my Heart

Well, we finally have power, we got it Saturday afternoon. After cleaning my house and how wonderful it was to vacuum!!, I am trying to get caught up on the mess of Hurricane Katrina. I've been hearing so much critisism of our Governor and it has had me somewhat baffled. So what better to do when you're baffled but read! Now, my stomach hurts, my eyes are puffy and my heart is breaking. I sure do hope that the lack of help for New Orleans and other parishes gets a well deserved investigation. I'm not sure if it will be a fair one, though. I just think of the accusations made by George Galloway of our govt. and nothing was ever done...not even mentioned in the news. I just can't help but not trust our president & his staff. Here's a clip of the president of Jefferson Parish, Mr. Broussard, I cried and cried & I hope he gets the investigation that he is calling for.
http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/nbc/nbc_mtp_aaron_broussard_jefferson_parrish_050904a.ram

2 Comments:

Blogger jacko492 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon, I wish I were there to give you a big hug. Thanks for having such a precious heart.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home