Thursday, October 06, 2005

Here We Go Again


Well, burst my bubble. My mom had her appointment with the surgeon today. He informed her that alot of times the biopsy will come back benign when it is actually malignant. He still believes it is colon cancer. My sister told me this today at work and when I talked to mom this evening, she said that the surgeon had done some blood work and that is why he believes it is colon cancer-90% sure. How, if this is true with the biopsies, can a Dr. tell a patient this, knowing that it still could be malignant? Her surgery isn't until the 17th, one day before her 65th birthday. I just can't believe that the surgeon believes it's colon cancer and he is taking more than 6 weeks to remove it. I'm just really not understanding any of this, except the fact that I wish I was there to ask all of my questions! I know I don't need to ask, but please put Mary Soper back on your prayer lists. It's going to be a long week and a half. :-( Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home