Friday, February 10, 2006

Forecast: SNOW!!

The few of you who read this know that I am in Indiana for a long weekend. It has been a very emotional day! First, I had to leave my family for the first time. I know, David works away from home, but I have never left my kids. I cried when we pulled into Parkview to drop them off at school.
Then getting off of the plane in Indianapolis, I couldn't even talk I was so choked up. Visiting with my mom has been really nice. I'm so glad I've got to have this time. Tina & Patty went out to some party and I am watching the kids and just visiting with mom. She looks better than what I imagined and the chemo for colon cancer does not make her hair fall out, so the hair that she lost with the ovarian cancer treatment is all coming back. I think it actually looks thicker. She has lost so much weight though, she reminds me of my Aunt Tessie, grandpa's sister. I never would have thought that before.
I'm going for now, I hope to tell you tomorrow morning that I made a snowman!!!
And Rachel if you read this, I miss you guys so much it makes me cry! I wish I could hug you & Jon right now! See you Monday!! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Terrell said...

Glad you made it safely to Indiana Sharon. I'll be praying for you that you, your mom, and sisters (plus all of the other family) will have an incredible time together with lots of love, laughter, and memories. The rest of the fam here will be just fine...I promise. Hugs!
Pam

7:22 PM  
Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

We need a blog revival. I think this one is dead. What's up?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home